Targeted financial assistance for winter rental housing will be provided for 1,000 people who are citizens of Ukraine (18+ years old), have the status of an internally displaced person (IDP) as of 24 February 2022 and currently reside in Zakarpattia, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Volyn regions.
Cash payments under the project are provided only for one person per household. Cash assistance is a one-time payment, and applications for repeated payments are not accepted.
The purpose of the cash for rent is to provide short-term support to households that fall into any of the following categories
- households living in collective centres (CCs, dormitories, shelter) and wishing to move to rented accommodation;
- those who are already renting accommodation and need financial support to cover the cost of rent and utilities;
- to support victims of a missile strike or natural disaster, to help them rent temporary housing.
Assistance is provided to REPRESENTATIVES OF VULNERABLE CATEGORIES upon presentation of supporting documents:
- persons with disabilities of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd groups,
- single parenthood,
- large families,
- foster families taking care of unaccompanied children and children separated from their parents.