Together with our partners Ukrainian Business Council, we are holding webinars for those who want to start their own business as individual entrepreneurs.
Help signed a Memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the Cherkasy regional and Uman district administrations and the Vysokopillia territorial community.
On 16 August, the Help – Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe team visited the Novovolynsk territorial community
Together with our partners, we took an important step toward professional growth. On August 16-18th, an intensive training took place, which became an opportunity to share experiences and discuss critical issues vital to us and joint partnership relations.
Project aim focuses on emergency assistance to the Nova Kakhovka dam incident victims.
The project aims to support the Kherson Regional Children’s Hospital with the necessary medical equipment.
The project aims to assist internally displaced persons and local institutions in Lviv, Volyn, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Zakarpattia regions.
The project is finished
The project is finished
The project goal is to scale home repairs, ensure proper insulation is installed in those homes, provide furniture and household appliances, support the micro business sector, and implement community-based initiatives to improve the standard of living of a vulnerable population.
By applying for this position, you confirm and certify that:
- you understand that you will not be able to edit an already submitted application;
- the information provided by you in the application is true, complete and correct;
- you may be asked to submit documentary evidence of the information specified in the application;
- you understand that any misrepresentation or material omission in the application or requested documentary evidence may result in your exclusion from the selection process, cancellation or cancellation suggestions and imposition of disciplinary measures, including dismissal;
- you consent to the full transfer of information about your work experience and performance, education, ability and suitability for work by employers, educational institutions, clients and other sources of information, by government organizations, including law enforcement agencies, in connection with your application;
- you undertake not to prosecute and compensate employers for possible losses, and release from any claims and obligations of any nature that may arise in connection with transmitting information about submitting your job application;