The main topic of the interview was the Bonn Hilft Cherson project, within the framework of which the German city of Bonn initiated the collection of funds to help the people of Kherson
This week, our colleagues from the German Help office visited Kyiv – the Head of the Program Department Fabian Nolde, the Program Coordinator Ukraine & Moldova Katrin Trushevskyy and the Regional Representative for the CEE/Ukraine Julia Brückner.
We are opening registration for targeted financial assistance to support microbusinesses in the Lviv, Volyn, Zakarpattia and Ivano-Frankivsk regions
Together with our partners Ukrainian Business Council, we are holding webinars for those who want to start their own business as individual entrepreneurs.
Help signed a Memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the Cherkasy regional and Uman district administrations and the Vysokopillia territorial community.
Targeted financial assistance for winter rental housing will be provided for 1,000 people who are citizens of Ukraine (18+ years old), have the status of an internally displaced person (IDP) as of 24 February 2022 and currently reside in Zakarpattia, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Volyn regions.
Project aim focuses on emergency assistance to the Nova Kakhovka dam incident victims.
The project aims to support the Kherson Regional Children’s Hospital with the necessary medical equipment.
The project aims to assist internally displaced persons and local institutions in Lviv, Volyn, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Zakarpattia regions.
The project is finished
The project is finished
By applying for this position, you confirm and certify that:
- you understand that you will not be able to edit an already submitted application;
- the information provided by you in the application is true, complete and correct;
- you may be asked to submit documentary evidence of the information specified in the application;
- you understand that any misrepresentation or material omission in the application or requested documentary evidence may result in your exclusion from the selection process, cancellation or cancellation suggestions and imposition of disciplinary measures, including dismissal;
- you consent to the full transfer of information about your work experience and performance, education, ability and suitability for work by employers, educational institutions, clients and other sources of information, by government organizations, including law enforcement agencies, in connection with your application;
- you undertake not to prosecute and compensate employers for possible losses, and release from any claims and obligations of any nature that may arise in connection with transmitting information about submitting your job application;